Protect Law Group is committed to resolving your SBA loan default problems. Our experienced attorneys can help you through the SBA loan default process with an SBA offer in compromise, administrative wage garnishment defense, or other SBA loan forgiveness processes.
- A business owner made a cash payment to a bank employee and submitted false tax returns to obtain an SBA business loan.
- A company falsely represented and certified that it was a small business in order to compete for and obtain Federal small business set-aside contracts.
- Individuals conspired to obtain a $2 million SBA-guaranteed loan by concealing the borrower’s extensive criminal history.
- An individual prepared false financial statements in order to obtain over $4.86 million in SBA loans to refinance his failing businesses.
- Individuals made false statements to a bank and SBA in order to secure an SBA economic injury disaster loan.
- Individual assisted in preparing false tax returns which were used to fraudulently obtain SBA and non-SBA loans.
- Individual submitted false information and documents to SBA in support of his disaster loan application. Proceeds of the loan were misused by paying for personal expenses, including a wedding in Cancun, Mexico.