We provide individuals who are facing an SBA loan default with solutions. We will analyze your SBA loan problems and advise you on potential solutions such as an SBA offer in compromise.
Dealing with the idea that you might be facing an SBA loan default can be terrifying. The SBA attorneys in our office are skilled at helping clients understand all the facets of their situation. We will advise you as to the potential for an SBA offer in compromise. You should never face your SBA loan problems alone. It is important to retain the services of an attorney who can help you through this difficult time in your life. Please contact us for a free initial consultation.
The SBA has approached Congress for funding another program. However, the Congressional committee reviewing the proposed program is not impressed. In fact, the committee is of the opinion that the SBA should start implementing the programs they are already supposed to and to do it better. Essentially, the message is that the SBA has to start doing the old things better before it can move on to the new ones. Read more about the committee reaction here
If you have defaulted on an SBA loan contact us for a free evaluation to determine if you can settle your debt at 1-888-756-9969. Or fill out your information below and we will contact you to explore your settlement options.
SBA OIC Pre-Qualifier
Please complete & submit this form to see if you pre-qualify for an SBA Offer in Compromise.
- Is your SBA loan currently or about to be in default?
- Have you received the 60 day referral letter to the Department of Treasury from the SBA?
- Basic Info
- Enter information about your location, household and amount of the outstanding SBA loan debt
- ZIP or postal code
- Total members of household
- Total members of household 65 years or older
- Total SBA debt (whole dollars)
- When was the last payment you made on the SBA loan?
- Enter information about your assets (in whole dollars). Your equity is the value of your asset minus what you still owe on the asset.
- Total bank balances(checking, savings, money market, CDs, etc.)
- Home market value
- Home loan balance
- Vehicle 1 equity(equity is the sum of the fair market value minus any loans/debts on the asset)
- Vehicle 2 equity(equity is the sum of the fair market value minus any loans/debts on the asset)
- Retirement account equity (401k, IRA, etc.)(equity is the sum of the fair market value minus any loans/debts on the asset)
- Other real property (rental, business, land, timeshare, etc.)(equity is the sum of the fair market value minus any loans/debts on the asset)
- Other asset equity (airplane, motorcycle, recreational vehicle, etc.)(equity is the sum of the fair market value minus any loans/debts on the asset)
- Stocks, bonds and other investments
- Miscellaneous(art, jewelry, coin and gun collections, etc.)
- Enter information about your monthly household income (in whole dollars).
- Gross wages
- Interest and dividends
- Distributions from partnerships, sub-S corporations, etc.
- Net rental income
- Net business income
- Child support received
- Alimony received
- Additional Income
- Enter information about your typical month’s household expenses (in whole dollars). Maximum allowances for expenses are determined based on your location and number of members of your household. There should be certain allowances for food, clothing, miscellaneous items and out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Rent or mortgage and utilities (electric, gas, water, phone)
- Vehicle 1 loan or lease payment
- Vehicle 2 loan or lease payment
- Vehicle operating costs (gas, oil change, repairs)
- Total vehicles owned
- Public transportation costs
- Health insurance premiums
- Federal, state and local taxes (Enter a 0 if no taxes)
- Court-ordered payments (child support, alimony, etc.)
- Child dependent care costs
- Life insurance premiums
Millions of Dollars in SBA Debts Resolved via Offer in Compromise and Negotiated Repayment Agreements without our Clients filing for Bankruptcy or Facing Home Foreclosure
Millions of Dollars in Treasury Debts Defended Against via AWG Hearings, Treasury Offset Program Resolution, Cross-servicing Disputes, Private Collection Agency Representation, Compromise Offers and Negotiated Repayment Agreements
Our Attorneys are Authorized by the Agency Practice Act to Represent Federal Debtors Nationwide before the SBA, The SBA Office of Hearings and Appeals, the Treasury Department, and the Bureau of Fiscal Service.